Project Type: Engineering
Location: Dayton, OH
Size: 80,500 square feet, 51 units
The historic 1930’s home for retired Sisters of the Precious Blood was converted to independent senior living apartments and supportive space. This project includes dining, lounges and activity areas. The small, existing convent-style rooms with shared baths were all removed and the floor plans all reconfigured for fully accessible, senior living units. The units provide for full kitchens with lowered countertops, baths with grab bars at toilets, tubs and showers, and doorways to accommodate users of all abilities.